Videocall's room integration consultancy draws on years of experience and best practice to ensure that every element of the room is optimised to ensure a highly productive environment.
- Designers with detailed knowledge of audio and video systems that can enhance user experience and create easy to use multi-functioning meeting and conferencing environments.
- Production of detailed room design packages including audio, video and control wiring details as well as equipment layouts.
- Larger room integration projects controlled by Prince2 traders alongside primary fit-out contractors and other trades.
- Production of full O & M manuals, user guides and training manuals as required.
- Installation completed by skilled engineers who are experienced with video conferencing systems as well as other major AV systems including Crestron and AMX control systems, Biamp digital signal processing (DSP) audio systems as well has HD video systems.
- Ongoing support with next business day onsite engineering and full equipment RMA services.
Room Design & Implementation
In addition to installing video conferencing systems and core infrastructure systems, Videocall’s design and implementation teams can also provide compete integrated room environments.
Starting with details of room operating environments including wall colours, lighting levels, optimised equipment layouts through to fully integrated control systems and complex audio services, Videocall can design and install any class of meeting room from small pod rooms to boardrooms and theatre style auditoriums.
- We have developed detailed design guides focused on building rooms for optimal video conferencing performance.
- Our design team has experience of designing highly functioning meeting rooms with control of video conferencing and other audio visual services as well as lights, air conditioning systems and other services.
- Our in-house installation engineers all have Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) accreditation.
- Room installations are built to agreed functional descriptions and built and commissioned to the customer’s specific requirements.
- Videocall has experience of building large scale room environments as part of major office fit out programmes working alongside major building contractors.