MyPresence Video-as-a-Service is a HD quality multipoint video conferencing service that works over any IP network to any endpoint. Easily. Reliably. Inexpensively. Pleasingly. From anywhere.
- An easy to use globally available video conferencing subscription service.
- Personal, always available, single click access for each user.
- Up to 20 participants in any meeting.
- Content sharing (documents, presentations).
- Integration with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Lync™ for meeting requests.
- Support for multiple devices.
- Virtual meeting room for every subscriber.
- Multiple video technology standards accommodated, any device on any network.
Launched in 2009 MyPresence was one of the first subscription based, in the cloud, Video-as-a-Service (VaaS) available.
Today, MyPresence offers the quality and security levels demanded by top performing businesses around the world.
MyPresence is ideally suited to customers with a large and often mobile workforce who want a high definition, low cost yet reliable video conferencing solution that will work on low bandwidth networks. It accommodates up to 20 people on a videocall at any one time; more by arrangement.
Setting up video meetings using MyPresence couldn’t be easier. Guests do NOT need to be a MyPresence subscriber. Nor do they need to download any software. You simply send each of your guests a link to your virtual meeting room, so that they can click, join and share.
- Unparalleled experience of running Video-as-a-Service.
- High availability, resistant, secure and resilient redundant infrastructure.
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support.
- Favourable local rate calls in 55 countries.
- Option to use our vNOC meeting management service.
- Videocall’s global presence and experience.
- NEW!! Cost-effective concurrent licensing model.