Get The Highest Quality Managed Video Conferencing Service To Suit Your Needs As A Senior Partner Of Your Firm
I am a senior partner of a multinational law firm and I am looking for the best video conferencing service available to suit my needs.
Nowadays all partners and associates within a firm expect a video conferencing service that is fit for purpose and available as and when needed within a working day. However as a senior partner, a higher level of quality and reliability is expected to ensure that business critical meetings can be run with ease and without issues. The main requirements are:
- Ease of use – having a ‘no touch’ or ‘one touch’ video conferencing service in place allows me to walk in to a room and the conference to begin. There is no need for wasting time inputting dial codes or meeting information in to the system
- To have the highest quality experience possible – the service must be reliable and able to provide high quality video when needed, with next to no freezing, packet loss or jitter
- Ease of connection to third parties – we want to know that all connections are tested in advance of the meeting taking place to ensure no issues arise with connections
- 1st line support available – have an operator sitting on the call to fix issues if they arise, in real time for the fastest resolution possible
How can Videocall provide a service to meet, or exceed these expectations?
Videocall’s vNOC services can provide you with a 24/7/365 real time meeting management service that will cover the whole lifecycle of video conference management. It includes:
- Supporting conferences and ensuring they are ready to begin on time - this allows senior partners to walk in to the room with the meeting already set up and running, or to start the call via a simple ‘one touch’ join button
- Ensuring all conferences are of the quality expected - both video and audio are tested prior to any call taking place to allow for updates and fixes in advance of the meeting
- Any issues during the conference are addressed in line with the service level selected – this service is available in various levels, which can include the operator sitting on the call watching and listening for any issues that arise and resolving any problems in real time
- Scheduling meetings and inviting all attendees on behalf of the organiser - whether this be internal or 3rd party participants
Our vNOC service is available in a tiered scale of support, covering every level from self-service meetings to a concierge, white glove service. The level of support can be altered depending on the level of the user and can be utilised as each firm sees fit.
If you would like to achieve this high level of quality and support within your firm’s video conferencing services, email us on email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1276 706 706