What is the Cisco Spark Room Kit?
Yesterday, at Enterprise Connect in Orlando Florida, Cisco announced a number of new products and updates to some existing ones. In this blog we will look at their latest product offering; Spark Room Kits. The Spark Room Kits are designed to bring more intelligence and usability to small and medium video team rooms with the kit integrating with smart panel displays and offering sophisticated camera technologies with speaker-tracking capabilities.
There are two different models; the Spark Room Kit and Spark Room Kit Plus. The Spark Room Kit is designed for smaller rooms with up to 7 participants and comes as an ‘all in one’ device, whereas the Room Kit Plus is designed for slightly larger meetings of up to 14 people and comes as a separate codec and quad-camera bar.
Key features of the Room Kits:
- Discreet, integrated cameras provide framing of participants and active speaker tracking
- The system wakes when you walk in to the room
- You can use your personal device to control it
- See your content in 4K resolution
- Share content wired or wirelessly
- The Room Kits supports dual screen so two content resources can be shared in local meetings
- Room Kits can count meeting participants and provide analytics for usage and resource planning
- Includes automatic screen integration and in-room control to allow you to start you meeting easily and quickly
Run in cloud or on-premises
- Room Kits are hardware-optimised to run on a cloud platform but are also built for on-premises environments
- The kits offer great experiences for shared rooms and spaces with easy access to hosted conferences.
As a Cisco Master ATP partner, we can help you to discover how to get the best from Spark Room Kits in your business. Get in touch now so we can start the conversation today, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1276 706 706