Videoconferencing/Audio Visual – Senior Commissioning Engineer (SCE) - Application
Videocall is hiring!
We are in need of a Senior Videoconferencing/AV Commissioning Engineer (SCE) to join our team.
Would you like to join one of the UK's most innovative and experienced service providers and system integrators of on-premise and cloud based video collaboration?
- Keen desire to learn and embrace delivery of turnkey global service and managed service provision of technology
- Ability and interest in delivering Collaboration, AV and digital workplace technologies
- Able to work self-sufficiently and manage self-set tasks and objectives
- Ability to work alone and within team environment
- Ability to challenge convention and think ‘out of the box’
Skills and Experience:
- Videoconferencing: Installation/Commissioning experience with Cisco, Polycom & MTR systems
- Audio: Audio DSP Programming (BIAMP/Soundstructure/QSC), DANTE and other audio network protocols
- Visual: Installation and commissioning experience of corporate Audio Visual deployments
- Programming: Commissioning experience with control systems (Extron/Crestron/AMX)
- Networking: Able to install and commission network hardware (WAP, Switches)
- Technical Drawings – Skilled with the use of Visio to produce accurate and detailed technical drawings
Goals and Objectives:
- The Senior Commissioning Engineer areas of responsibility are broken down (but not limited to) into the following areas;
- Engineering Site Surveys to include time and sundries
- Production of Technical Drawing from a bill of materials and functional specification
- Identify areas of additional training required
- Technical Reviews and feedback to the Solutions Architects
- Factory testing of Racks, testing of new hardware offsite commissioning
- Audio DSP programming and testing
- Onsite installations 1st/2nd/3rd Fix
- Advise and Technical support to the Engineering Team
- Post Project
- Installation handover
- Update drawings to “As Built”
- Handover to the Service Support Team
Videocall was founded in 1997 by Managing Director Rob Portwood and is now the only company in the UK who are 100% focussed on video conferencing and unified communications. Today Videocall is one of the leading service providers and systems integrators of on-premise and cloud based video collaboration services to organisations worldwide.
**No Agencies Please**